Join the FOTC at the Fall BICSI Conference on Monday, August 23 (1:00-4:30 p.m.) for a Masterclass.
This practical seminar from five of the leading companies in the Fiber Optics market, and all members of the TIA’s Fiber Optic Technology Consortium (FOTC), will answer the question of what performance you can expect from your currently installed Fiber Optic cable and connectors, and when — or if — you need to upgrade your infrastructure to support emerging bandwidth and connectivity requirements.
Looking to the future we will also examine the latest trends in fiber, components and testing with both presentations and live demonstrations of the latest in fiber, connectors, and test equipment. If you need to replace components, or expand your fiber infrastructure, here is the opportunity to see what is happening in the industry.
- Jim Davis – Fluke Networks – Everett, Washington, USA
- Guillaume Lavallee – EXFO – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Tiger Ninomiya – Senko – Marlboro, Massachusetts, USA
- Steve Cowles, RCDD, NTS – AEM – Chandler, Arizona, USA
- Derek Whitehurst – Corning Optical Communications – Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Note: this is not a webinar. Registration must be done through BICSI.