Understanding fiber polarity and how to connect a system with absolute certainty is key to a successful installation. This webinar will discuss the following “hot topics” about polarity and give attendees the information they need to be confident in their installation.
– Managing polarity in 16 and 24 fiber cabling systems (specific to higher speed data center transceivers)
– The new changes to the ‘E’ version of TIA-568 (including the new A/B Universal wirings)
– Evolving polarity rules for micro form-factor connectors (CS, SN & MDC)
– Managing polarity in transceiver “break-out” applications
– Gender & polarity changing MPO connectors & how they aid cable plant migration
Join our presenters, Robert Reid and Phil Irwin from Panduit. Attendees will earn one BICSI Continuing Education Credit. Register here.